We are an entrepreneurial and growing company seeking an Information and Records Manager in the Marijuana Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the collection, accuracy, and security of all information, electronic records, and data recorded in the facility. Information managed by the Information and Records Manager includes safety manuals, safety data sheets, and all records pertinent to safety of the facility. The Information and Records Manager must be organized, accustomed to working with regulators, punctual, and professional. Preference will be given to the candidate with applicable experience in information and records management and specifically with experience in the Marijuana industry
Senior Operations Manager
- Will support the organization’s mission, vision, values, and strategy. Implement and manage the strategic programs, services, goals and objectives of the organization the company’s standards on processing as well as all daily procedures.
- The Information and Records Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting policies and standards, assigning responsibilities and authorities.
- Establishing and promulgating procedures and guidelines.
- Providing a range of services relating to the management and use of records.
- Designing, implementing, and administering specialized systems for managing records in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Integrating records management into business systems and processes.
- The Information and Records Manager will assist in:
- Planning the information needs of the organization in compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- Identifying information requiring capture.
- Creating, approving, and enforcing policies and practices regarding records including their organization and disposal.
- Developing a records storage plan (including short and long-term housing of physical records and digital information) in compliance with local, state, and federal requirements
- Identifying, classifying, and storing records.
- Coordinating access to records internally and to regulators (as requested and per local, state, and federal requirements) balancing the requirements of business confidentiality, data privacy, and public access.
- Executing a retention policy on the disposal of records which are no longer required for operational reasons; according to organizational policies, statutory requirements, and other regulations that may involve either their destruction or permanent preservation in an archive.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Must have proper qualifications to work in medical marijuana industry.
- Must have flexible work schedule and must show up on time.
- Must have reliable communication skills.
- Must comply with all state and city regulations.
- Must be responsible and trustworthy.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to enforce company’s standards.
3 years of experience in agriculture/Cannabis business preferred. 2 years of relevant information and records management in agriculture/Cannabis business highly preferred. For more information please email MedCanna.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to email@example.com