We are an entrepreneurial and growing company seeking a Trim Manager in the Marijuana Industry. The successful candidate be responsible for running the trim room; from setting up trim room before work day to making sure trim room is reset to opening conditions at the end of the work day, managing staff, and reporting to the Cultivation Manager. The Trim Manager must be a self-starter with high attention to detail and an ability to multitask.
Preference will be given to the candidate with applicable experience in management and specifically with experience managing Trim Rooms and training new staff members.
- Will support the organization’s mission, vision, values, and strategy. Implement and manage the strategic programs, services, goals and objectives of the organization the company’s standards on harvesting and trimming as well as daily procedure.
- The trim manager will be responsible for running the trim room. Will be responsible for setting up trim room before work day, and responsible for making sure trim room is reset to opening conditions at the end of the work day.
- Will be responsible for the overall quality of trim.
- Able to successfully use and input data in software system to be designated by the state of operation (no experience required, will train).
- Must be able to work in a warehouse setting (standing for long periods of time).
- When not managing trim room, the manager will be allowed to work as a trimmer and will be compensated at trimmer’s compensation.
- Experience in a warehouse setting is a plus, but not required.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Must have proper qualifications to work in medical marijuana industry.
- Must have flexible work schedule and must show up on time.
- Must have reliable communication skills.
- Must comply with all state and city regulations.
- Must be responsible and trustworthy.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to manage a group of trimmers and enforce company’s standards.
- Must be able to come in early and set up for the day.
2 years of experience in agriculture/Cannabis business preferred. For more information please email MedCanna.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org